Terms & Conditions
1. Accessing and sharing your content
By publishing your content to our service, you agree to give other users the right to view your content and share it through social media such as Facebook and Twitter. In case of any complaint or disapproval, we will provide you with ways to access and remove the content that belongs to you. We may provide you with means to limit the used or access of other users to your content as well as limiting shares along with other user functions. In any case, you will be solely responsible for placing limitations and determining the appropriate level of access to your content. It is entirely your responsibility, as to how your content is accessed or shared by making appropriate changes to your content settings.
2. Utilization of your personal information
- We may utilize the information we gather about you to:
- Recommend you products and provide the services you ask.
- Affirm and track your request.
- React to your request and demands.
- Look at and survey your personal information for blunders, oversights and precision.
- Anticipate and distinguish misrepresentation or mishandle.
- Enhance our website, benefit, item offerings, marketing and limited time efforts, and general client encounter.
- Recognize your product and administration inclinations.
- Share with agents that have followed the proper procedure.
- Share with agents in order to forward services.
- Comprehend our client demographics, inclinations, interests and conduct.
- Contact you (by means of email, postal mail, or phone) with respect to items and administrations that we accept might hold any importance with you.
3. Use of service
Certain services and Premadepixels Materials may be available only if you have paid a fee or have provided certain account information. As used in these Terms, “Premadepixels Materials” means any materials or software provided by Premadepixels under these terms, which may include materials that you or other users share through the Services.
We may apply limits on your use of our services or Premadepixels materials provided. This will include but not be limited to file size and storage space. Premadepixels urges advises you to delete some content if it is above a certain storage limit. We may provide third party links on Premadepixels that might lead you to other sites or services we do not mange or operate. Premadepixels will not be held viable for any content that appears on said sites. When requesting client information and communicating with clients, don’t post any listings that point to specific work contests or other opportunities that implore customized and unpaid creative work from creative professionals. Any attempt from, sellers trying to access client information without going through the proper procedure and paying charges will be liable in case of using any fraudulent means, software applications, viruses, Trojans or in case of any attack on Premadepixels site in order to gain access to client information or to disrupt it’s operations.
Unless otherwise stated in a separate agreement, we are not responsible for:
- The loss, corruption, or damage to your content.
- The deletion or accuracy of your content.
- The security, privacy, or communications related to the templates you have downloaded.
4. Payment Terms
The fees for your Subscription are billed in advance and automatically renew on a monthly or annual basis, as specified in your Plan.
If you upgrade your Subscription level, your credit card will immediately be charged with the amount reflecting the increased rate, you will be charged the full amount of the new rate beginning with your next billing cycle. – Any discounts applied to a previous subscription may not apply to a renewed subscription, including to any automatic renewals.
Any discounts applied to a previous subscription may not apply to a renewed subscription, including to any automatic renewals.
You hereby acknowledge that Premadepixels will automatically charge your credit card AFTER the end date of the trial access you availed.
You will not receive a refund if you have not submitted any form of request to cancel your Free Trial Access may it be via SMS, email or call BEFORE your trial access ends.
5. Account Cancellation
The only valid method for cancelling your subscription is by sending an email to support@Premadepixels.com
If you cancel your Subscription before the end date of your current period, you will not be charged again beginning with the next billing cycle.
If you cancel your Subscription, you will lose access, upon the expiration of your current pre-paid period, and any data or information stored in your account.
If you cancel your subscription during a Free Trial Period, effective upon such cancellation, you will immediately lose all access and any data or information stored in your account.